PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I wish to hear your opinion here about what... At me sharp bol...

Masha
22.08.2004, 22:48
The dear doctor! I wish to hear your opinion here about what... At me sharp pains in the field of a stomach or belly, strong from the right party or side, has got in hospital, but and have defined or determined nothing, for last two weeks has passed or has taken place many inspections, stones in cholic thought, ultrasonic inspection has not confirmed, did or made scanning - too anything... Today the doctor has told or said, that probably cholic... The beginnings it is bad to work... Your opinion on it or this and how further to be to me... Pains every day are... I shall be very grateful for your answer.)

Doctor Joseph Gerdel
24.08.2004, 02:55
And behind, in a loin of a pain is?

Masha
24.08.2004, 05:49
Dear Joseph Gerdel... Yes, back pains too are... And they already for a long time, they were the first...
Now the state of health hardly has improved, but hurt nevertheless is... It is very grateful for your attention)

MOZHET ETO PULJA POPALA?
24.08.2004, 17:58
ILI NOZHEVOE RANENIE?

Doctor Joseph Gerdel
25.08.2004, 06:38
Signs remind a lumbar osteochondrosis with the clamped nerve between 5 and 6 vertebra or vertebrae. Try to make a tomography of a lumbar department (if all analyses in norm or rate).

Masha
26.08.2004, 08:01
Dear Joseph Gerdel, many thanks for your answer!
Yesterday had repeated ultrasonic inspection, have told or said, that all in norm or rate, analyses in norm or rate.
Thanks once again, I shall try or taste also this your advice or council...