PDA

Просмотр полной версии : For full happiness I wish to get rid quickly from 10 excess weight. I ask to give...

Marina
22.08.2004, 18:08
For full happiness I wish to get rid quickly from 10 excess weight. I ask to give any advice or council or to share experience.

Svetlana
23.08.2004, 17:35
Marina, I can share. svechkap@mail. ru

svechkap@mail.ru
24.08.2004, 20:43
For full happiness I wish to get rid quickly from 10 excess weight. I ask to give any advice or council or to share experience.

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
Svetlana on August, 16th 2001 21 : 12 : 51
Marina, I can share. svechkap@mail. ru

Svetlana! Really it is the truth? Please, share more likely! katerok@mail. ru

Inna
25.08.2004, 04:30
With udovolstviem-www. recondition. narod. ru
For the first protsederu 2 3 kg as all-time. + a sound health. This purgation

Igor Valentinovich (the Center of health)
26.08.2004, 04:35
Hello, Marina! I have a way to grow thin without problems for health.
Does not contain medicines, narcotics, hormones, the synthetic substances often applied in others
Diets of weight reduction. We provide the high-grade, balanced delivery on the basis of natures.
Components. We deduce or remove from an organism toxins, slags and radionuclides. We restore an exchange ve-in
Natural by. We save elasticity of a skin. We do not lose an elastance of a skin at intensive
Weight reduction. We reduce weight due to decrease of Adeps. Loss of weight is preceded with decrease of volumes.
In we Change habits of a delivery that allows to support or maintain desirable weight. We normalize appetite,
Not ipytyvaem feelings of famine.
Natural, ecologically pure or clean food stuffs and grasses in tabletirovannom a kind. 2 times in
Day, replacing meal, you drink tasty or delicious, nutritious cocktails. And once eat that like.
Like perekusyvat-at us is what to have a snack. We grow thin from 5 and more kg for a month in dependence
From the made program, individually. There is a program from 960 up to 4500 roubles a month.
Individual approach and the control. Simply, it is tasty or delicious, comfortably. Grow thin not losing health!!!
For you the program of the long-term control of weight.
The address for communication or connection: roseox@rambler. ru
Phone in Sankt-Petersburg: (812 341 55 86