PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. At me the grandmother of 80 years for a long time is sick of a chronic hepatitis...

Evgenie
25.08.2004, 18:47
The dear doctor. At me the grandmother of 80 years for a long time is sick of a chronic hepatitis roofing felts With, roofing felts. At the moment she to be in hospital in a grave condition with suspicion on a cirrhosis or a cancer of a liver. As she the lying patient, cannot serve herself, she has asked me to cut to her fingernails or nails on legs or foots. Spending this procedure I have casually cut to her a skin and its or her blood have got to me on an arm or a hand, and at me on an arm or a hand was fresh ranka. I could catch from it or her a hepatitis or not? How it to learn or find out? Whether it is necessary to hand over analyses and what? Whether in general she is infectious, whether it is necessary to use agents of protection at care of her? Thankful in advance for the answer.

Evgenie
26.08.2004, 02:06
The dear doctor, o have not answered my question from February, 05th 2003 15 : 45 : 25. To all have responded, and to me - is not present. For me it is very important.