PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Well prompt though you! Here, skurpulezno counted up daily kalori...

Victor To.
24.08.2004, 12:02
The doctor! Well prompt though you! Here, skurpulezno counted up daily caloric content of the ration so 1100 1200 kcal turn out. Thus nearby 45., sometimes it is more than fibers, sometimes it is less. Such "diet" at me almost in current of 5 years. Thus in the mornings 5 kilometer jog, on foot I pass or I take place about 10 km in the afternoon, moreover I am engaged in physical culture. I fast for 10 days few times in a year. Thus, power inputs obviously exceed entering peep. I am ill or sick seldom. The weight is stable - 50 54 at body height 167. And my friend has similar experience. Well __ it is possible to explain it???

Ridiculous
24.08.2004, 22:37
Victor, and not seems to you that you too thin? You should weigh kg 63 and in any way 54. And in general count up http: // www. etel. dn. ua/~shurik/test. htm

Victor To.
25.08.2004, 04:30
H'm... - to mine, the weight should be such at which well yourself you feel. If I even shall weigh 40 kg., but I shall not hurt or I shall not be ill;I shall not be sick, so - to mine, it is better, than to weigh " on norm or rate ", but to hurt or be ill;be sick.