PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Esophagitis with the Ulcer

Lugansk
09.08.2004, 14:37
The endoscopy establishes or installs a small hernia and a stomach ulcer (0,4 - 0,5) with HB. Constantly (there is more than year) I feel a burning sensation not under a spoon, and basically above, in zagrudinnoj areas on the center. The stomach all over again did not hurt at all, ill only one month ago. After reception of peep the feeling as though I have eaten all stocks of native land, any perepolnennost though I eat less than would be necessary, and is very long (hour 4) a burden this "paunch". It is necessary to do or make long physical exercises directly on a full stomach, thus I am restored more quickly. Treatment of 15 days by usual preparations for a ulcer while brings rather insignificant effect. Smoking of a cigarette at once causes a burning sensation behind a breast bone. To throw a bad habit I can not yet, but I try. The esophagus tried to cure earlier motiliumom and lanzaprazolom, but convalescence has not achieved. How to be, I ask you to advise.

evromedprestizh
24.08.2004, 16:27
Under your description localization of a hernia is not clear: a hernia of an esophageal aperture, a hernia of a diaphragm or an incompetence of cardia? Specify, please, the exact diagnosis.

The doctor the gastroenterologist, endoscopist Rovno Tatyana Pavlovna.