PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Practically I do not drink milk, but I use all other milk or dairy products (tvor...

The anonym
21.08.2004, 17:25
Practically I do not drink milk, but I use all other milk or dairy products (cottage cheese, yoghurt, yogurt and others). Everyone speak, that vsyo-peerly it is necessary to drink milk. How much or As far as it is the truth or it is possible to manage other milk or dairy products in enough.

Lyudmila
23.08.2004, 02:57
You lose nothing. To drink milk at presence in the menu of a wide spectrum of other milk or dairy products absolutely unessentially. These products not only promote improvement of digestion, but also allow to acquire better useful amino acids, vitamins and the minerals which are being milk. Probably, you subconsciously avoid to use milk, t. To. Feel, that it does not approach or suit your organism. By the way, you avoid one more complexity: - produkt-the single, it or him it is impossible to combine milk with any other product while sour-milk production is combined with many kinds of nutrition.