PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have passed or have taken place three-course treatments of a clamidiosis. And now, at me si...

Natalia
08.08.2004, 01:21
Hello! I have passed or have taken place three-course treatments of a clamidiosis. And now, at me a strong dysbacteriosis
What to me to do or make? In advance many thanks, Natalia

Tallla
11.08.2004, 13:56
Lactobacilus pomogaet-tak zhe yogurt, Yomix

The anonym
11.08.2004, 16:52
Natalia, to me time was necessary to restore people after a course anibiotikov, and I know, that such a dysbacteriosis. Write more in detail about the problem, city of residing, I shall try to help or assist vip6k@bk. ru Sergey

Magadov M.M.
11.08.2004, 23:26
Natalia, good afternoon!
The first, that it is necessary to restore in your case is a liver, she has received strongest "impact".
And, further, on a circle - a pancreas and a cholic bubble. The dysbacteriosis is a display, is more exact - consequence or investigation of the massed attack of antibiotics on the listed organs.
Wish: people, " knowing that such the dysbacteriosis and " " disinterestedly helping or assisting " " - is a lot of, and your organism - he one, it or him will replace with nothing.
Magadov M. of M.

Serzh
14.08.2004, 21:25
Dear doctor Magadov! Konkretiziruite as vostanovit a liver, and further on a circle..?
Thanks

Magadov M.M.
18.08.2004, 13:29
For Serzha.
Pointless conversation. To build, it is necessary to know, of what to build and that. I know nothing About you.

Magadov M.M.
22.08.2004, 10:25
For Serzha: pointless conversation. To build it is necessary to know where, as from what. I do not have from you information.