PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor the JERBOA!!! It has been simply shaken or amazed by your knowledge in et...

MILEJSHIJ
20.08.2004, 12:41
The dear doctor the JERBOA!!! It has been simply shaken or amazed by your knowledge in this foggy area! Whether you however consider or count your pseudonym too thoughtless??? In fact etlo can vosprepjadstvovat seryoznomu to perception of your invaluable advice or councils. I like all heart!!!!!

Jerboa
20.08.2004, 22:40
H'm... Probably. But if there is a doctor with a surname the Tomb why to not be to the doctor with more neutral, the truth, a little ushastym a name. Besides I do not give the advice or councils. I acquaint our dear readers with standard
Positions in world or global medicine. We shall tell or say, send or have come bolshtnstvo world or global stars in the field of gastroenterologii to the certain conclusion. I to you shall repeat it or him. Therefore to argue with me - it is useless.
To seize by ears - it is impossible. That, such clever...
No, simply unlimited access to the information is available... Therefore all over again I give the clients the information and in exchange I receive trust. And then we
Together we decide what to do or make. Here so. You ask - and it is how much possible to trust dear leaders of this forum if one doctor with enthusiasm treats for a dysbacteriosis, and the second denies the fact of existence of such illness or disease... I do not have answer.
Your decision - for you. I only share informatsiei...

child
22.08.2004, 07:23
" If one doctor with enthusiasm treats for a dysbacteriosis, and the second denies the fact of existence of such illness or disease... " BRAVO a jerboa.