PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At mine 2 the monthly daughter almost day was not a chair, and then on a pampers vme...

Olga
19.08.2004, 11:07
At mine 2 the monthly daughter almost day was not a chair, and then on a pampers together with a normal kind the feces have appeared clots. She of 100 % on the thoracal feeding, till now no problems existing.
In what there can be a reason and how it to treat?

evromedprestizh
21.08.2004, 20:26
Dear Olga! At children at natuzhivanii after a delay of processes of a defecation occurrence of streaks of a blood in a chair is possible or probable. It is necessary for you to consult with the doctor about the possible or probable reasons of a delay of a chair. Your child accepts reception of preparation Espumizan. Dear Isma! Inspection is necessary for you: US of an abdominal cavity, irrigografija with kontratirovaniem, the biochemical analysis of a blood (pancreatic and hepatic structures). For decrease of pains I recommend you reception of a preparation Halidorum. Address on internal consultation to the doctor to the gastroenterologist. The candidate of medical sciences the doctor of the maximum or supreme category gastroenterologist Kuznetsov George Borisovich.