PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Day kind! I am pregnant - 10 week. In the mornings I am am torn bile, earlier by those...

Alisa
15.08.2004, 02:50
Day kind! I am pregnant - 10 week. In the mornings me tears bile, before such was not. At me a chronic cholecystitis, in the childhood was ill or sick with an icterus. Recently has made US of a liver, the doctor has told or said like anything, it's OK. I understand it was necessary to look or see still a cholic bubble but when did or made US kak-that has not guessed to tell or say to the doctor.
Tell or Say, what is it can be and can have a drink a cholagogue agent what be?

Magadov M.M.
16.08.2004, 13:08
Alisa, urgently spend US of a cholic bubble if there are no concrements spend duodenal intubation. After carrying out of procedure, communicate with me. Also the medical approach is very interesting: if it is spent UZI-research gepato-biliarnogo a tract, t. e., a liver and a cholic bubble (!!!) researches of these TWO organs are carried out.

scorceni
18.08.2004, 18:13
At you the banal toxicosis, and not that there to look, all the same all will be type - diffusive or diffuse changes in a liver, and others nothing znachashchth terms.

Alisa
20.08.2004, 15:51
scorceni-Nonsense that do not speak. At a toxicosis tears that that in a stomach, instead of bile from a cholic bubble. And that the structure or frame of a liver - is diffusive and homogeneous it and so it is clear.. At all who botkino has transferred or carried it.