PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. I do not know, to what doctor I need to address, and if have turned...

Lena
19.08.2004, 18:06
Good afternoon. I do not know, to what doctor I need to address, and if have addressed to the wrong address, prompt, please, where it is necessary. I am am disturbed with a following problem: for the last of one and a half month I have typed or collected of ten kgs in weight. That I now at body height 170 weigh 65 kg, certainly, there is nothing awful, but I am am disturbed with such fast changes, in fact before my weight for last years five practically did not vary. A way of life, including a regimen, volume of used nutrition, an exercise stress too have remained former. One aspect has changed only - about three months ago I have started to live a regular sex life, and before I had almost two-year-old break. To me 23 years. I shall be very grateful for the help.

Evgenie Olegovich, the adviser on health
20.08.2004, 06:44
Hello Elena!
The active way of life is naturally necessary to an organism and it is not necessary to limit itself. It seems to me in this connection you began to eat more and as consequence or investigation to type or collect weight. Comfortably to dump or reset superfluous kgs and to supervise the weight to me it is necessary to give you individual references. Communicate with me by e-mail helth@euro. ru.