PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, at me a strong fur every morning. In the past, at me...

Andrey
16.08.2004, 17:35
Good afternoon, at me a strong fur every morning. In the past, I had gastritis and a ulcer. The present fur kak-that is connected with my last illnesses or diseases.
Thankful in advance.

Loburets A.A.
17.08.2004, 18:22
The fur is evident izbrazheni e statuses of all zheludochno - an intestinal tract, basically kishechnikanalet it can be shown also, as prevalence mjakgoj, not demanding perezhevyvanija nutrition, but apparently, not your case. In any case the given scurf is necessary for cleaning off in the mornings a tooth-brush up to a maximum, and at the same time pay attention - whether a nose you breathe or a mouth when fall asleep wake up, in the latter case occurrence of scurf also is explainable.

*Agrave; *iacute; *auml; *eth; *aring; *eacute; (
18.08.2004, 20:45
And Oacute; *acirc; *agrave; *aelig; *agrave; *aring; *igrave; *ucirc; *eacute; Loburets, and iuml; *icirc; *yuml; *ntilde; *iacute; *egrave; *ograve; *aring;, and iuml; *icirc; *aelig; *agrave; *euml; *oacute; *egrave; *ntilde; *ograve; *agrave;, and ecirc; *agrave; *ecirc; *egrave; *aring; and iuml; *eth; *icirc; *ouml; *aring; *auml; *oacute; *eth; *ucirc; and acirc; *ucirc; and eth; *aring; *ecirc; *icirc; *igrave; *aring; *iacute; *auml; *oacute; *aring; *ograve; *aring; and divide; *ograve; *icirc; *aacute; *ucirc; and egrave; *ccedil; *aacute; *agrave; *acirc; *egrave; *ograve; *uuml; *ntilde; *yuml; and icirc; *ograve; and iacute; *agrave; *euml; *aring; *ograve; *agrave; and iacute; *agrave; and yuml; *ccedil; *ucirc; *ecirc; *aring; both egrave; and oacute; *euml; *oacute; *divide; *oslash; *egrave; *ograve; *uuml; and ntilde; *icirc; *ntilde; *ograve; *icirc; *yuml; *iacute; *egrave; *aring; In total zheludochno - an intestinal tract, and ecirc; *agrave; *ecirc; *oacute; *thorn; and euml; *egrave; *ograve; *aring; *eth; *agrave; *ograve; *oacute; *eth; *oacute; and ntilde; *ograve; *icirc; *egrave; *ograve; and iuml; *icirc; *divide; *egrave; *ograve; *agrave; *ograve; *uuml;.
And Ecirc; *agrave; *ecirc; both yuml; and iuml; *icirc; *iacute; *egrave; *igrave; *agrave; *thorn;, and divide; *egrave; *ntilde; *ograve; *ecirc; *agrave; and yuml; *ccedil; *ucirc; *ecirc; *agrave; and aring; *ograve; *icirc; and aacute; *icirc; *eth; *uuml; *aacute; *agrave; and ntilde; *icirc; and ntilde; *euml; *aring; *auml; *ntilde; *ograve; *acirc; *egrave; *aring; *igrave;, both agrave; and iacute; *aring; both ntilde; and iuml; *eth; *egrave; *divide; *egrave; *iacute; *icirc; *eacute;.
And Ccedil; *agrave; *eth; *agrave; *iacute; *aring; *aring; and aacute; *euml; *agrave; *atilde; *icirc; *auml; *agrave; *eth; *aring; *iacute;, and Agrave; *iacute; *auml; *eth; *aring; *eacute;.

Andrey
19.08.2004, 05:23
Dear Loburets, explain, please, what procedures you recommend to get rid of a fur and to improve a status of all zheludochno-the intestinal tract, what literature should be esteemed.
As I understand, cleaning of tongue is struggle against consequence or investigation, instead of against the reason.
Thankful in advance, Andrey.

Loburets A.A.
20.08.2004, 05:34
To investigate or research all GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT (at absence you known hron. Diseases) on revealing of the reason.