PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, on reception at the doctor to me have diagnosed - gastroduodenit. Ska...

Elena
14.08.2004, 16:07
Hello, on reception at the doctor to me have diagnosed - gastroduodenit. Tell or say, whether it is possible for me to drink (in the moderate quantities or amounts certainly) beer and red wine?? In advance thanks for the answer

The anonym
15.08.2004, 12:59
Beer is impossible, a champagne too, as well as any aerated drinks, wine
Depending on an acceptability, but only not substitutes, have now appeared Moldavian wines in shops the Fragrant world and others spetsializhirovannyh on 70 80 rub, like not fakes. Vodka a little bit it is possible. The main thing keep alimentary dietu-it is impossible acute, salty, fat, smoked, black bread.
Success.

The anonym
17.08.2004, 00:31
Beer is impossible in general, red wine especially. Vodka simply burns a mucosa of a stomach! Gastroduodenit-it is illness or disease for the CONSTANT DIET!!!! Look to have or to not have, live or exist!

The anonym
18.08.2004, 07:14
And addition, at presence of your diagnosis, taking alcoholic drinks, is huge chance to add on a stomach ulcer and denadtsatiperstnoj intestines.

Loburets A.A.
19.08.2004, 12:39
If disease in a stage of an exacerbation (a pain, a dyspepsia - an eructation, an abdominal distention, a heartburn) then about alcohol cannot be and speeches, if gastroduodenit superficial or in a stage of remission, the latent form (with otsutsviem the above-stated phenomena) then it is possible, only without fanaticism, and rather weak, objaztelno with snack. (alcohol, pepper brandy, temples or whisky to exclude).