PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Advise please an effective preparation extinguishing a heartburn (well...

Belief
16.08.2004, 09:17
Good afternoon! Advise please an effective preparation extinguishing a heartburn (it is necessary in road). Maaloks, fosfaljugel, Almagel, Renni and other reklairuemye preparations at all do not help or assist, even for short term. At a gastroscopy have revealed nesmykaemost the valve of an esophagus, linear erosion of the bottom third of esophagus and very high acidity. Has followed a policy: "Kvamatel" 1 t. For the night + "Venter" on 1 t. Before meal + a sparing diet. After a course the heartburn has renewed.
In advance thanks.

The anonym
17.08.2004, 08:00
Considerably or Much to lower acidity it is possible not using: cabbage, redisku, bread, pirozhenye, cookies, jam, frozen, milk, acidic vegetables and fruit, tea black, coffee, chocolate; a minimum salt also refusal of Saccharum and of meat it is desirable too, mayonnaise... It is necessary to eat: a cauliflower, sheet salad, a porridge oat on water, TEA GREEN (but without aromatizatorov), minutes water (Borzhomi, cucumbers, an olive oil with salad from vegetables, rice razmaznjanaja a porridge... I understand, that you in a shock from the list of not recommended nutrition, but believe, if some days to sit on such diet a status considerably or much to improve. Will enter on chut-hardly then into a ration each product and to check reaction of a stomach. In road it is possible to take green tea and maaloks through 30 minutes after meal. And, it is necessary to eat a little and very well to chew, t. To. Badly chewed nutrition, also zharenaja, smoked and salty, stimulates allocation of a gastric juice.. Fruit is desirable for eating for 30 minutes Before the basic reception of nutrition, t. To. They are digested in a thin intestine. And if to eat them in a place with dr. Nutrition they will lay in a stomach and to ferment, expecting while to be digested dr. Nutrition. Too occurs or happens when mix or admix meat or milk with dr. Nutrition.

Galina
18.08.2004, 02:30
Whether it is possible to eat brokkoli? At an exacerbation when in an esophagus simply burns at me the face and a neck reddens, I feel fever. This by-effect at a heartburn or something another? To me of 45 years, one year ago has transferred or carried operation on excision of a uterus, but monthly I have on a regular basis. I ask to respond whenever possible, t. To. I can not go here to the doctor, there is no insurance. My AGRA@TORBA. COM address Thanks.

child
19.08.2004, 12:01
Galina, it is possible to eat cabbage only boiled and in a stage of remission, but she frequently too gives allergic reaction iz-for sick a stomach: - (((As without a uterus you see monthly or chuvstvete? Fever and inflow can be at beginning klimakterii in a combination to your "bouquet", therefore it is necessary to visit or attend your doctor and to accept modern gormonozamestitelnuju therapy for improvement and maintenance of good state of health.