PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My superfluous kgs are not connected in any way with quantity or amount of absorbed nutrition. The rights...

Alina, 25 years
15.08.2004, 02:19
My superfluous kgs are not connected in any way with quantity or amount of absorbed nutrition. However, I eat irregularly, but it is not enough and basically subcaloric meal. It would Seem, it is possible and to turn to a skeleton. And I on the contrary, type or collect weight. Whether diets will help or assist:? If it is necessary to establish or install all over again the reason to what expert to address?

Loburets A.A.
16.08.2004, 17:24
The reasons of surplus of weight - disturbances of a metabolism, a hypodynamia (an inactive way of life), excess of consumed energy above spent.
Consult at the endocrinologist.
The irregular meal, moreover pomalu more often also leads pereedaniju-an organism all the same the will take.

The anonym
17.08.2004, 20:05
And how speak, what if is pomalu, but often never you will recover? ((

Elena
19.08.2004, 08:12
Alina, dump of weight depends on quantity or amount of nutrition, and from quality, t not so much. e. That you eat. And if you so eat is long, to all you still could break or disturb a metabolism. Write to me on helenherbs@yandex. ru