PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. I addressed to you on June, 8th, today have passed or have taken place US, I cite data. ...

Zaur for Magadova MM
14.08.2004, 15:21
Good afternoon. I addressed to you on June, 8th, today have passed or have taken place US, I cite data.
podzhel. The gland saves the form, a head 2, 8, a body 2, 3., a tail 3, 2., Virsungov a duct 0, 5 see, ehostruktura poliehogenna. Zakl-erazdrazhenie item of a gland.
Liver the sizes 11. 8. Are saved, the form sohr., contours smazanny, edges or territories equal, ehostruktura it is moderate ehogenna, cholic courses are saved with echoic walls, the vascular drawing is saved (further something V portal up to 1, 3.), a cholic bubble malrpodvizhen, the sizes 2, 93, 58, 7, thickness of a wall 0, 6, are greased, contents liquid with melkodisperstnoj a suspension. Holed.. (?) Up to 0, 9 sm, it is free. Zakl-e a cholecystitis.
From myself I can add that hr. A cholecystitis to me put 15 years ago but the professor having looked or seen my papers has told or said that here there is no occasion for treatment and more (whether I do not know has this value or meaning;importance) that I have noticed that there is any negative reaction to fat or any another pishchu-never. Here to drink milk or sour cream to equivalently suicide. I shall look forward to hearing. With uv. Zaur

Zaur for Magadova
16.08.2004, 09:19
It seems has forgotten to write the most important: the sizes. puz..., the form in an average and bottom third with an excess...
Whether is it the reason of all my troubles?

Magadov M.M.
19.08.2004, 07:39
Good evening, Zaur!
Here all also became on the places.
In all organs listed by me earlier - a pathology. A basis in a liver and a cholic bubble, further vospalitetnyj process has captured a pancreas and has extended on a stomach, and on an intestine.
Everything, that you have added - very important, it confirms told or said by me. The cholic bubble, which sizes more than greater or big - 2.9 on 3.5 and on 8.7 see, inflamed - a wall more than 0.6 see, and hyperexpanded holedohom (a duct of a cholic bubble) - 0.9 see, with double deformation (two excesses, in average and bottom parts) - it conducts all to disturbance of outflow of bile from a cholic bubble and to development of developments of stagnation in itself. And as acknowledgement or confirmation - "... Contents liquid with melkodisperstnoj a suspension... ". And it should be consistences of vegetable oil.
The answer to your last question - yes. Also tell or say to your professor ogromadnoe THANKS.
What to do or make? Duodenal intubation - at the first stage. Further - communicate with me.