PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask to help or assist, as it is possible to solve a problem independently. Right at the beginning bere...

Oksana
15.08.2004, 03:42
I ask to help or assist, as it is possible to solve a problem independently. Right at the beginning of pregnancy has begun often pukat, with very unpleasant smell. All wrote off or copied on the raised or increased load on an organism and hoped, after sorts or labors all will pass or take place. Nothing has passed or has taken place, and to the child 4 months. The husband prefers to keep from me far away, and it has strongly bothered me.
The diet normal, balanced, is not present bad habits, infectious diseases - too, was checked on 8 month, the intestine is released or exempted daily without difficulties...
To hospital go now I can not, rebenok-grudnichok and for a long time leave it or him there is no opportunity. Whether I can something undertake now itself that even from this terrible smell to get rid, without personal visit to the doctor?
Thanks for the help.

evromedprestizh
18.08.2004, 13:58
Dear Oksana! At you signs of the raised or increased aerogenesis. I recommend you prinmat Espumezan, Polyphepanum, Gilusil the LAB or the activated coal. Limit reception of fresh fruit and vegetables and milk.
The candidate of medical sciences the doctor of the maximum or supreme category gastroenterologist Kuznetsov George Borisovich.