PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me such problem. Several months ago the beginning slightly...

Michael
14.08.2004, 13:17
Hello.
At me such problem. Several months ago the beginning slightly to hurt or be ill;be sick in right hypochondrium. Two months ago has addressed to the doctor. Have spent inspection. US has shown, that at me the deformed cholic bubble and reactive changes of a parenchyma of a liver. Did or made also EGD, and dr analyses. I remember there was not in norm or rate imolovaja an assay - 7. The rest like was all by way of. As a result the doctor has diagnosed: gastroduodenit. And all rest ostensibly from for it or this. Though the stomach especially did not disturb me. Two months it was treated from gastroduodenita, any changes has not noticed. Recently me surveyed in a military registration and enlistment office. There also have told or said that at me the deformed cholic bubble (Z the figurative form), superficial hypertrophied gastroduodenit. Under analyses it has appeared, that at me the level billirubina (26), but ostensibly it iz-for a cholic bubble, iz-for that that umenja obrazovyvaetsja stagnation of bile is raised or increased. At me to you following questions:
1. What should be a normal level billirubina?
Whether 2. Destvitelno the level billirubina can be connected with a cholic bubble?
3. Whether there can be it what nibud a hepatitis (Till my birth of my mother doctors spoke that I can be born with a hemolitic icterus iz-for incompatibilities of a blood of parents, but was born like normal, whether it can be shown only now)?
4. Than deformation of a cholic bubble threatens, whether probably it or him to straighten, and if yes that as?
Thanks.

child
18.08.2004, 11:06
Serious case!
Even the doctor does not know what to tell or say.