PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! It would be desirable to consult at you. To me of 49 years. With 1987...

Natalia
14.08.2004, 20:10
Hello! It would be desirable to consult at you.
To me of 49 years. Since 1987 diagnose hr. A cholecystitis. Complaints on nojushchuju a pain in right hypochondrium, especially after plentiful meal, fat, zharenoj, salty nutrition. In 2003 did or made US, edges or territories of a pancreas equal, a surface homogeneous. Repeated US did or made in 2004. Results the following: edges or territories of a pancreas rough, a surface non-uniform, granular, walls of vessels utolshcheny, the sizes 281727. The doctor does not offer any concrete treatment, except for a rigid diet.
Tell or Say please, on last parameters of US and dynamics or changes of a course of a disease how much are serious? Whether probably any treatment, except for a rigid diet? Thankful in advance for the answer, yours faithfully, Natalia.

Rasulov M.I.
17.08.2004, 18:00
The chronic inflammation of a pancreas is caused or causes by a delay of allocation and intraorganic activation of pancreatic enzymes - Trypsinum and a lipase, carrying out destruction of a tissue of a gland, reactive growth and cicatrical shrinkage of a connecting tissue which then leads sklerozirovaniju an organ, to chronic disturbance of a circulation in a pancreas. In advance of inflammatory process processes of an autoaggression have great value. Spastic strictures, inflammatory narrowing or the tumour of the big duodenal papilla interfering allocation of pancreatic juice in a duodenum, and also a failure of sphincters of the general or common cholic duct, facilitating free hit duodenal contained in a pancreat duct, the enterokinase especially containing in intestinal juice activating Trypsinum contribute to occurrence of a chronic pancreatitis. Inflammatory process can be diffusive or diffuse or be limited only to area of a head or a tail of a pancreas. Distinguish chronic hydropic (intersticial or interstitial), parenchymatous, sclerosing and a pancreatolithiasis. Current of disease fixing or lingering. On features of current allocate a chronic relapsing pancreatitis, the painful, pseudo-tumoral, latent form. Complications: the abscess, a cyst or calcificats of a pancreas, a serious diabetes mellitis, a clottage of a splenic vein, rubtsovo-an inflammatory stenosis of a pancreatic duct and a duodenal papilla, etc. At sklerozirujushchej to the form of a chronic pancreatitis can be observed an icterus owing to a prelum of a piece of the general or common cholic duct passing or taking place in her by the condensed tissue of a gland. On a background probably secondary development of a cancer of a pancreas is long a proceeding pancreatitis. Chronic pancreatitis differentiate first of all from a tumour of a pancreas, thus the great value is got pankreatoangiorentgenografija, retrogradnaja pankreatoholangiografija, with echography and radioisotope scanning of a pancreas. There can be a necessity of differential diagnostics of a chronic pancreatitis with a cloelithiasis, a peptic ulcer of a stomach and a duodenum (it is necessary to consider also an opportunity of a combination of these diseases), a chronic enteritis and less often other forms of a pathology of system of digestion. I think, that you should understand with the diagnosis. Ph. 248 5055.

Magadov M.M.
18.08.2004, 10:49
Natalia, hello!
Doctor Rasulov has assumed, that: " a failure of sphincters of the general or common cholic duct, facilitating free hit duodenal contained in a pancreat duct ", causing an inflammation of last. So also regenerative therapy should begin with the prevention of emission of bile making the basic share of duodenal contents.
Spend US of a liver both a cholic bubble and the detailed description of the form place on page, and inform the address your or any accessible to you elektronki and I shall send you references on treatment.
Magadov M. of M.