PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, at me here what problem. 4 years ago there was a ulcer 12 items to...

Olja
16.08.2004, 15:54
The dear doctor, at me here what problem. 4 years ago there was a ulcer 12 items to. She has cicatrized and more I did not keep a diet and gastroskapiju did not do or make, strongly the right hypochondrium this spring began to hurt or be ill;be sick and there were all signs of a ulcer, but to the doctor I have not gone, and was treated itself de-nolom, but thus did not keep a diet, and here now began to feel diskonfort in zhiludke, otryshka right after meal, gravity, puchit a stomach or belly, gases constantly depart, the chair happens every day or in day to it or this it's OK, the truth byvae, that gases and a chair "nuts" and after that byvabt treshcheny depart. Has now bought or purchased motulium and Festalum, a nausea and gravity has passed or has taken place, and otryshka has remained, now I sit on a diet, posovetojte with what to begin inspection and as you think that with me.

Simply doctor
17.08.2004, 08:42
With so expressed phenomena of a dyspepsia it is time to borrow or occupy already in the health closely - first of all shodite-taki to the gastroenterologist and make that notorious EGD.