PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Prompt what diet to me to adhere, if at me...

Lena
15.08.2004, 07:26
Hello the doctor! Prompt what diet to me to adhere, if at me holitsistit, my weight of 73 kg, body height of 167 sm and I very much wish to grow thin, but the weight costs or stands. Has started to go in for sports, but I do not know how to adjust a diet in view of a diet on holitsistitu. How to me it to combine?

Olga (the Center of health)
16.08.2004, 22:36
Hello, Lena. For your diet physiologically normal maintenance or contents of fibers and carbohydrates is characteristic at small restriction of Adepses (basically refractory). Are recommended
Products with the raised or increased maintenance or contents of lipotropic substances, fats, pectins,
Liquids. The products rich nitric ekstraktivnymi are counter-indicative
Substances, purinami, a cholesterin, an oxalic acid and products of oxidation
Adepses, arising at zharene. Dishes prepare boiled, baked, izredka-stewed. Wipe only sinewy meat and vegetables rich with a fat; a flour or torment and vegetables do not brown. Very cold dishes are excluded. A diet: 5 6 times a day.
However, to grow thin at such diet it is impossible, but the output or exit is. The most widespread diseases of our days are: the Osteochondrosis, the Obesity, Def-j the Arthrosis, ZHelchno-and pochechno-stone illness or disease, and premature mors is caused by consequences of the Atherosclerosis of vessels (the Infarct, the Insult it more often. d.) or Malignant tumours.
In a basis of these or it of " illnesses or diseases of a civilization " disturbance of processes of an exchange ve-century lays
I have products of the rational, balanced delivery, allowing to receive all necessary for an organism nutritious ve-VA.
Plus detoksifikatsija (even the bear in a wood eats a raspberry, etc. for natural self-cleaning an organism) will help or assist you to solve the given problem or task.
It is very simple!
My address: roseox@rambler. ru