PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravtvujte! At me 4 aja negative group of a blood, recently gde-that about...

Tatyana
14.08.2004, 21:32
Zdravtvujte!
At me 4 aja negative group of a blood, recently
gde-that has read through, that there are the certain sort products which to me are it is forbidden. Probably it or this objasnijutsja my frequent problems with health.
Whether can such be actually? If yes,
That I cannot eat (milk or dairy, meat...).

dietolog2002@ukr.net
15.08.2004, 19:34
More particularly. .chto for problems with health?
As to a diet on group of a blood, about her already responded much - many times and not always flatterly.

Lyudmila
16.08.2004, 07:44
Unlike many modern techniques, the diet on group of a blood easily explains that fact why not all people accept, apparently, useful products and why not identical techniques of treatment or improvement suit all. Certainly, ingenious simplicity of this method should cause censures from sceptics. And as the delivery on group of a blood is not "extreme" (in comparison with other techniques) everyone can be convinced of its or her productivity itself. For the fourth (AV) groups of a blood main principle is depression of a share of meat products in a daily delivery, but not full refusal of meat. Red meat, an offal and the chicken are undesirable, is better a fish, seafoods, the turkey, soya fiber. Your organism badly perceives grechku, corn and products from them (pop-korn, corn-flakes and so forth), Also it is not necessary to lean on a white bread and manku. Milk and eggs basically is quite good, but it is required individual kurrektirovka, the intolerance of whole milk is possible or probable. Popular sunflower and pumpkin sunflower seeds are undesirable, and nuts are transferred or carried well. Vegetables without objections, fruit go posti everything, except for an orange, a mango, a persimmon, a pomegranate. It is undesirable to drink coffee or strong tea. Prevedennaja me the scheme or plan is only a basis, and individual completion is required.