PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Tell or say podalujsta from a water-melon what fruit grow stout also on...

The guy 17th years
14.08.2004, 20:07
Hello the doctor. Tell or say podalujsta from a water-melon what fruit on how much kolorijny grow stout also? I have dumped or reset of 15 kg for 1 month. Also has found out, that the main reason why I recover it meal, any, except for vegetables and some fruit. It would not be desirable to type or collect again poterjanye kgs especially in the summer and considering that factor that I am inclined to completeness and I behave in arms or hand.

Lyudmila
16.08.2004, 05:49
Fruit - unique enough product which, despite of the certain caloric content, does not lead to excess weight. Moreover, presence of acids, enzymes and vitamins at potchi full absence of Adepses allows to dump or reset excess weight by means of fruit. It is necessary to remember only, that fruit are used " instead of meal ", instead of for a dessert. The same concerns and to vegetables (except for a potato) in a natural kind, t. To. Culinary processing (hot, sdabrivaniem garnishes, a flour or torment, meat products and so forth) It is possible to bring to nothing all advantage or benefit. Perhaps, it is necessary to limit only bananas, white grapes, corn in ears. However your age and greater or big fluctuations of weight for the short period speak that at you can be not that's all right with hormonal system. In your years the maturing man's organism has feature: the strengthened set of a muscular tissue. That it or this did not occur or happen, it is necessary or to eat very incorrectly (and since the childhood), or really to have some failures in job of endocrine system. No trouble: all ispravimo, is important only " the nobility of the enemy to face ", that demands a campaign to the endocrinologist. Add to the menu darkly painted berries, fresh sheet greens and as experiment try or taste the power supply system on group of a blood. Success to you!