PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt how further to be surveyed, please. I a year am am disturbed by those...

Nina
07.08.2004, 21:38
Prompt how further to be surveyed, please. I a year am am disturbed with a nausea finding on me from time to time - without a vomiting, an eructation air (even after I shall drink a glass of water). Often after meal in a stomach or belly occurs or happens terrible burlenie. Gaza leave me almost constantly, it is already inconvenient me absolutely at people - ele-hardly I restrain sometimes. And at pressing on a stomach or belly below (on the right and at the left) I feel, that there as if greater or big air bubbles are rolled (thus by something there gurgles). I have made a gastroscopy. To me have told or said, as a stomach, and an intestine - in the full order. To what doctor it is possible to address, what to hand over analyses what to make inspections? (unfortunately, our doctors cannot prompt anything. It is necessary most to arise upon inspections and to search for the reasons of the illness or disease)

The anonym
10.08.2004, 15:05
Nina as I understand you, therefore I and am not surprised why at us such high mortality Not that it is difficult to define or determine, and from that, as not especially it would be desirable So go up to the extremity or end, find the good gastroenterologist and treat dizbakterioz, except for that survey pancreatic, it I am usual is treated in a complex is assured at all of you will pass or take place after that

Nina
12.08.2004, 23:11
Thanks for advice or council!

Sweetlana
15.08.2004, 15:38
Nina, at me one year ago was the same problem... I in general terribly complexed... But at me it is simple after meal or without the stomach or belly Raged. Sometimes woke up from a dyscomfort at night... .uzhas... .obsledovalas in the homeopathic center on Highway of Enthusiasts, has had a drink these peas and in a month 3 has not noticed as all has passed or has taken place. .eshche I have understood, that to me an eutrophy was important. .v that time I in institute studied, in the evening on courses went, so ate as the pigeon where it is unimportant that is unimportant... Etoprostomoj advice or council... .eshche I have stopped to smoke and consume alcohol have reduced up to a minimum. Eyes shine also to you of the same...!...