PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me an eczema of brushes of arms or hand. Especially becomes aggravated in osenne-zi...

Anyuta
14.08.2004, 19:15
Hello!
At me an eczema of brushes of arms or hand. Especially becomes aggravated in osenne-winter, zimne-the spring period. Flashes I extinguish reception of Suprastinum, klaritina, a calcium gluconat, naruzhno tselostoderm, diprosalik, elokom itd. But it is necessary to adhere and diets. Please posoveujte which diet needs to be kept.
In advance I thank,
Anyuta.

Loburets A.A.
15.08.2004, 11:17
At diseases of the allergic nature without the indicating on an intolerance of foodstuff presence gipoallergennoj a nonspecific diet is shown. She provides depression of quantity or amount of carbohydrates up to 200 (at norm or rate in 400), especially legkousvaivaemyh (honey, jam, sweets, Saccharum), enrichment of a ration by vitamins (With, R, And, groups), salts of a calcium and phosphorus.
From a ration are excluded acute and and salty dishes, spices and spices (mustard, garlic, a horse-radish, Acetum), canned food, cheeses, smoked products, brines, an offal, eggs, citron, some berries, strong broths, nuts, coffee, cocoa, chocolate.
The products rich with an oxalic acid (shchavel, - as they deduce or remove spinach, salads a calcium from an organism) are a subject to restriction.
Are resolved the use (is recommended): a beef, veal, the rabbit, lactic products, a potato, carrots, a beet, a pumpkin, fruit (not got under forbidden), groats or croups (oat, pearl-barley, semolina, wheaten, oat-flakes), flour not rich products (dryings, ship's biscuits).
It is recommended to cook food from fresh products and to use in a stewed, boiled or boiled kind. Reception of nutrition of 5 6 times in day.
It is possible to use for base a diet 7 or 10 with restriction legkousvaivaemyh carbohydrates, or a diet 9 with restriction of salt.
Certainly, I understand what to adhere and 100 % ditety it is impossible, but in fact rules are created not that them to break.
I think, that the most severe restrictions it is possible to enter in zimne-the spring period whereas in letne - osenni the period it is possible to enter koe-what indulgences - first of all fruktovo-vegetable.
There will be questions, write dietolog2002@ukr. net