PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 17 years Body height of 173 weight - 84 Prompt please how to grow thin up to 62...

Dima
11.08.2004, 05:17
To me of 17 years
Body height of 173 weight - 84
Prompt please how to grow thin up to 62 kg
For 1.5 - a maximum 2 months - very much are necessary!!!!!!!!
Thanks.

Lyudmila
12.08.2004, 12:54
Dima, think again! You put before yourselves a unreal problem or task: 22 kg for 2 months! To provide such loss of mass, it is necessary to stick day in stone quarries without meal and water! Certainly, by means of the certain preparations and rigid restriction in a delivery such dump of weight is possible or probable, but thus the secretory and vascular system, heart, endocrine organs will severely suffer. In the long term - a proof set of mass or a life on amphetamines. Whether the price is not too great? Unfortunately, I to you not the adviser.

The guy 17th years
13.08.2004, 22:59
Dima even if you will manage so quickly to grow thin, pomima the diseases followed after growing thin, you, with improbable rate, will type or collect everything, that you have dumped or reset and can even atop of it or this. I certainly not the doctor, but itself through it have passed or have taken place and I know what is this "kaka":)

The guy 17th years
14.08.2004, 05:31
Dima even if you will manage so quickly to grow thin, pomima the diseases followed after growing thin, you, with improbable rate, will type or collect everything, that you have dumped or reset and can even atop of it or this. I certainly not the doctor, but itself through it have passed or have taken place and I know,
What is this "kaka":)