PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has decided to dump or reset weight. My Body height 156, weight 85. It would be desirable to learn or find out from what costs or stands...

Oksana
06.08.2004, 17:45
Has decided to dump or reset weight. My Body height 156, weight 85. It would be desirable to learn or find out from what it is necessary to begin growing thin?

?
08.08.2004, 22:22
And how old are you? Much depends on it or this. Try to limit for the beginning consumption fat, zharenoj, sweet nutrition, do not eat for the night, it is better before to lay down to sleep, if absolutely nevmogotu. It is More to go on foot, to not use the lift...

In addition
10.08.2004, 12:06
To me of 26 years

Elena
12.08.2004, 21:32
Very infantile question for 26 years. Really you having lived till 26 years not poshevelilis also have not read through any book, any magazine on an eutrophy, including by quantity or amount demanded for the person, about advantage or benefit of movement, which now mass?! So it is necessary to overcome laziness and ignorance - such weight at such body height can be overcome only huge job above itself and the habits. And on rest it is necessary to move more. Well and if with meal, in t. ch its or her quantity or amount and movement suddenly all will appear in norm or rate then on reception to the endocrinologist, whether to find out there is no disturbance of a metabolism or other pathology.

child
13.08.2004, 22:24
To begin with the program of an eutrophy helenherbs@yandex. ru