PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I repeat a question: How correctly to feed the person of an asthenic body build...

It is glad
08.08.2004, 01:13
I repeat a question:
How correctly to feed the person of an asthenic body build that he has recovered? Thanks.

Marina
08.08.2004, 12:34
To the girl fifteen years. Having solved or decided, that she thick (it at body height 1.60 she weighed about 60 kg) she has decided to grow thin and has ceased to eat, has grown thin for 1 month for 15 kg, and these are 25 % of its or her weight!. At it or her pprekratilis monthly and now she continues to grow thin, already besides its or her will, almost nothing eats, appetite is lowered. Has gone to the gynecologist and that to her has told or said, that it is necessary to eat more densely and has registered to her hormonal preparations, not having made any analyses, except for analyses of the general or common of a blood (a blood good), but - to mine such problem not sphere of gynecology, and we at all do not know to what expert. It is necessary to address in such situation. The problem of psychological character (as has induced the girl to grow thin) Here is available, but now the weight decreases, have probably occured or happened any naruzhenija somatic character. Prompt, ggde it is possible to consult in Moscow in this occasion?

Marina
09.08.2004, 17:11
To the girl fifteen years. Having solved or decided, that she thick (it at body height 1.60 she weighed about 60 kg) she has decided to grow thin and has ceased to eat, has grown thin for 1 month for 15 kg, and these are 25 % of its or her weight!. At it or her have stopped monthly and now she continues to grow thin, already besides its or her will, almost nothing eats, appetite is lowered. Has gone to the gynecologist and that to her has told or said, that it is necessary to eat more densely and has registered to her hormonal preparations, not having made any analyses, except for analyses of the general or common of a blood (a blood good), but - to mine such problem not sphere of gynecology, and we at all do not know to what expert. It is necessary to address in such situation. The problem of psychological character (as has induced the girl to grow thin) Here is available, but now the weight decreases, have probably occured or happened any naruzhenija somatic character. Prompt, ggde it is possible to consult in Moscow in this occasion?

Marina
10.08.2004, 03:49
To the girl fifteen years. Having solved or decided, that she thick (it at body height 1.60 she weighed about 60 kg) she has decided to grow thin and has ceased to eat, has grown thin for 1 month for 15 kg, and these are 25 % of its or her weight!. At it or her have stopped monthly and now she continues to grow thin, already besides its or her will, almost nothing eats, appetite is lowered. Has gone to the gynecologist and that to her has told or said, that it is necessary to eat more densely and has registered to her hormonal preparations, not having made any analyses, except for analyses of the general or common of a blood (a blood good), but - to mine such problem not sphere of gynecology, and we at all do not know to what expert. It is necessary to address in such situation. The problem of psychological character (as has induced the girl to grow thin) Here is available, but now the weight decreases, have probably occured or happened any naruzhenija somatic character. Prompt, ggde it is possible to consult in Moscow in this occasion?

It is glad.
10.08.2004, 13:08
Yes that that at devochkieto - anareksija.
And not ginekalogija at all. It is small psychiatry. The form of a neurosis. It is necessary urgently to something to do or make, there are bad outcomes. As 25 % of weight already poterjanno. I have transferred or carried it to 13 years. By the way, consider, then there will be a Bulimia, (most likely) to. If she vsyo-taki nichnet is, will feel greater or big shortage of vitamins and t. Item So any it not gynecology. It is necessary to address immediately to the expert. (consider, it or her I hospitalize most likely. It can be travmotichno, t. To. THERE feed through a probe. I do not know what to advise. I have done without hospitalization t. To. Mum - the psychologist and at it or her is a lot of friends. They all have together pulled out me.)

It is glad.
11.08.2004, 23:18
Yes that that at devochkieto - anareksija.
And not ginekalogija at all. It is small psychiatry. The form of a neurosis. It is necessary urgently to something to do or make, there are bad outcomes. As 25 % of weight already poterjanno. I have transferred or carried it to 13 years. By the way, consider, then there will be a Bulimia, (most likely) to. If she vsyo-taki nichnet is, will feel greater or big shortage of vitamins and t. Item So any it not gynecology. It is necessary to address immediately to the expert. (consider, it or her I hospitalize most likely. It can be travmotichno, t. To. THERE feed through a probe. I do not know what to advise. I have done without hospitalization t. To. Mum - the psychologist and at it or her is a lot of friends. They all have together pulled out me.) I shall try to learn or find out where to address and to you I shall respond. Wait.

It is glad
13.08.2004, 02:21
Marina, I prochla that has just written. I have strongly frightened you? Anything, it actually enough often meets at this age at girls strong-willed character. It is necessary to be treated.
I shall write to you.

It is glad
13.08.2004, 09:12
Marina, write still to the psychiatrist.