PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I cannot eat milk or dairy products. It is necessary to drink yogurt, to eat sour cream, on ut...

marina
12.08.2004, 01:11
I cannot eat milk or dairy products. It is necessary to drink yogurt, to eat sour cream, for the morning an awful bitter taste in a mouth. An allergy on some kinds of antibiotics. Yesterday was on a visit and has eaten golubtsy. In half an hour the right side began to hurt or be ill;be sick, and today in the morning on a breast and a stomach or belly there was a red eruption and such sensation as - as if the skin burns. To me have told or said what is it most likely about a liver not vporjadke and have advised to make gimatez and on to drink ativarovannyj coal. I do not know what to do or make. I am afraid zabolet, to cure cold there is nothing, and now and is you do not know that. Prompt, that with me and as with these or it;this to struggle.

Magadov M.M.
12.08.2004, 14:26
Marina, hello!
Under your descriptions the originator of all problems - gepato-biliarnyj a tract, a liver and a cholic bubble.
Spend US of the listed organs and place the description of the form of inspection on page.