PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uzi analyses. Wrote here on July, 15th 2004 23 : 01 : 55 All has begun after new...

The novel
29.07.2004, 08:04
Uzi analyses. Wrote here on July, 15th 2004 23 : 01 : 55
All has begun after new 2000. Disturb: kashitsoobraznyj a chair, an abdominal distention (in the morning and in the evening). All signs as were and have remained without change till now. The diagnosis in any way will not put. Put: a dysbacteriosis, diskenezija zhelchevyvodjashchih ways, a gastritis. Saws under the reference of the doctor antibiotics (intetriks, Sulfasalazinum) + bifidumbakterin + Festalum + mezim itp - result any. Broth helps or assists only: a sage-brush + a cortex of an oak + zveroboj + a yarrow and that is temporary.
= == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == ==
ESOPHAGOGASTRODUODENOSCOPY 2001.
The panendoscope "LOMO" is freely spent in an esophagus. Mucous it or him bledno-pink.
The rosella of cardia is closed completely. In a stomach slime, bile. Mucous a stomach giperemirovanna. Cords or crimps of average height, the peristalsis is traced a bulb 12 intestines of the oval form Mucous it or her zhelto-pink, ostbul (?) bar otel without features. The conclusion: a superficial gastritis, duodenogasralnyj a reflex.
= == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == ==
GASTROSCOPY 2004: did or made 2 times in 2002 and 2003. Have told or said, that it's OK. Results on arms or hand do not give. If it is necessary I shall make again. As you know very unpleasant procedure: (
ULTRASONIC RESEARCH 2001:
PECHEN-it is not increased. Ehogennost average.
CHOLIC BUBBLE: contents non-uniform. Contours rough. A wall 3.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
NOW HAS just in case made 2 TIMES In DIFFERENT PLACES.
ULTRASONIC 2004 (polikl. "MOTORIST"):
The LIVER is usually located, normal ehostruktury, with equal contours without the visible centers.
Cholic bubble: with an excess, with utolshchennoj a wall up to 5 mm, without visible shadows of concrements, the sizes 5029.
The pancreas without the visible centers, ehogennost is slightly raised or increased.
ULTRASONIC RESEARCH 2004 (REGION HOSPITAL):
The LIVER is moderately increased. Ehogennost usual. Ehostruktura homogeneous
It is usually located, normal ehostruktury, with equal contours without the visible centers.
ZHELCHEVYVODJASHCHIE WAYS: strukturny, are not expanded, without focal educations and concrements.
CHOLIC BUBBLE: it is visualized distinctly or clearly, it is located usually. The form is not changed. In sizes it is increased, will stretch or drag out. Walls utolshcheny up to 3. Contents non-uniform, with presence of a horizontal level of dense bile, without visible shadows of concrements.
PANCREAS without the visible centers, ehogennost usual. In sizes it is not increased.
= == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == =
The doctor, HELP or ASSIST PLEASE.

The novel
30.07.2004, 23:28
Has forgotten to add: to me becomes worse at the use in nutrition of a potato, cabbage, garlic, milk and alcohol. Better only if I eat fig.

Magadov M.M.
31.07.2004, 05:43
The novel, hello!
You have acted or arrived absolutely correctly, produblirovav UZI-research. On the face attributes of a congestive or stagnant cholic bubble: the raised or increased sizes (a diameter of 29 mm.), presence of deformations, utolshennaja a wall of a cholic bubble, and the most important - all UZIsty have shown presence of not homogeneous bile.
How with this all "to struggle"?
The first - is necessary for spending compulsory oporozhnenie a cholic bubble, t. e., to deduce or remove from it or him these most dense contents.
As will spend the given procedure - duodenal intubation - communicate with me.
Magadov M. of M.

The novel
03.08.2004, 02:17
Zdarvstvujte, the Doctor. Today I have not made intubation - the doctor in holiday. I shall go to Monday in other hospital. posovetute please, whether nkzhno to do or make the analysis doudenalnogo contents? Also what to do or make then?

Magadov M.M.
06.08.2004, 03:10
The novel, hello!
Will not prevent. And then communicate with me and describe, how procedure proceeded.

The novel
09.08.2004, 23:44
Djubazh " a cholic bubble ". The doctor, can it is necessary to me to try or taste? Djubazh-the spoon of Sorbitum + through 40 mines 2 yolks + 30 minutes the spoon of an olive oil + a heater. And that the gastroenterologist will leave on job only in a week on job.
Mum has advised the prescription. She takes a great interest or is fond in national methods. Speaks what is it cleans a cholic bubble.

The novel
11.08.2004, 11:20
Djubazh " a cholic bubble ". The doctor, can it is necessary to me to try or taste? Djubazh-the spoon of Sorbitum + through 40 mines 2 yolks + 30 minutes the spoon of an olive oil + a heater. And that the gastroenterologist will leave on job only in a week on job.
Mum has advised the prescription. She takes a great interest or is fond in national methods. Speaks what is it cleans a cholic bubble.