PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Awfully I am ill or sick from alcohol. Sometimes even with odnoj-two bottles of beer. I drink...

George
06.08.2004, 06:48
Awfully I am ill or sick from alcohol. Sometimes even with odnoj-two bottles of beer. I drink moderately. The friend has advised if I drink much, to drink almagel. Helps or assists, but whether it is dangerous? As where it is possible to treat? Couple of years back in the same occasion has decided to pass or take place inspection. Has passed or has taken place everything, that was necessary. As a result the doctor has smiled, has told or said "that's all right" and " the chronic cholecystitis " has diagnosed. Can it is connected with it or him?

C
08.08.2004, 20:04
Probably it actually is connected with a cholecystitis. Write to me and there is a high probability that I can help or assist. vip6k@bk. ru

Magadov M.M.
09.08.2004, 20:23
George. If the alcohol - unique pleasure in a life also is not present desire from it or him to refuse, I a little you not postrashaju, no, prosveshchu: a cholecystitis, so, both a pancreatitis, and a liver inflamed. The organism while he young, compensates pathogenic action of alcohol, but each time is less and less. And the result should be clear to you.

George
10.08.2004, 18:08
Yes it is far not unique. It is a little not in that party or side, I do not suffer drinking-bouts (at all pohmeljajus never) and I drink not more often 1 go two times a month. More often on job at " adjustment of communications or connections ". So to refuse basically not a problem, but I wish to recover, instead of to pass in the category of nondrinkers. Unfortunately, I do not know, that such "pathogenic". If give a little more time to my problem - I shall be grateful. e. How to make, that was not " so a pancreatitis and a liver inflamed " and where to learn or find out, whether so it actually.