PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My father has lain 2 months in hospital. He had to transfer or carry 2 operations: 1...

Denis
09.08.2004, 07:36
My father has lain 2 months in hospital. He had to transfer or carry 2 operations: 1. Ushivanie stomach ulcers. 2. Treatment of a peritonitis operative by.
Besides it or this in it or him have found out a cirrhosis of a liver. Doctors have frightened me, having told or said, that the cirrhosis of a liver is not curable also the person with such disease is, slowly dying. Really the cirrhosis of a liver in any way is incurable? I do not believe our doctors.

Denis
10.08.2004, 16:36
Hello! pochemu-that nobody wishes to respond to my report sent on May, 28th, I ask to help or assist, therefore as position serious (iz-for uncertainty).
My father has lain 2 months in hospital. He had to transfer or carry 2 operations: 1. Ushivanie stomach ulcers. 2. Treatment of a peritonitis operative by. Besides it or this in it or him have found out a cirrhosis of a liver. Doctors have frightened me, having told or said, that the cirrhosis of a liver is not curable also the person with such disease is, slowly dying. Really the cirrhosis of a liver in any way is incurable? I do not believe our doctors.