PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me a problem. Pains in the field of a stomach. In total some or a little bit days...

Kim Miller
07.08.2004, 19:53
Hello. At me a problem. Pains in the field of a stomach. In total some or a little bit days. A pain pulsing, acute, spastic strictures. Before all was in the full order. A chair practically normal. I suspect a combustion mucous a stomach (has accepted on an empty stomach vodka with greater or big kolichesvom black ground pepper:)). Advise what to accept, please. Can, grasses any to make, sour-milk products? How it is quickly possible to cure it?
Yours faithfully,
d. t. n. Kim Miller

dietolog2002@ukr.net
09.08.2004, 05:27
Are dear Kim, in srochnm the order to the gastroenterologist.
You needed to address at once for the help that have made or pomyvanie zhedudochnogo containing, or to pump out through zones. In addition the corrosive burn of an esophagus Is possible or probable.
All that I can advise - antiacid preparations (maaloks, renni and so forth - reducing acidity of a stomach), but it so - to reach to hospital.

dietolog2002@ukr.net
10.08.2004, 05:29
Are dear Kim, in srochnm the order to the gastroenterologist.
You needed to address at once for the help that have made or pomyvanie zhedudochnogo containing, or to pump out through a probe. In addition the corrosive burn of an esophagus Is possible or probable.
All that I can advise - antiacid preparations (maaloks, renni and so forth - reducing acidity of a stomach), but it so - to reach to hospital.