PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a delicate question - I for a long time suffer from strong mete...

It is lovely
08.08.2004, 06:16
Hello! At me a delicate question - I for a long time suffer from a strong meteorism in the evenings, and the doctor after full inspection has told or said, what is it at me iz-for vegetative disturbances. Nothing helped or assisted me - diets, Espumizan - only microclysters with warm nastoem a root of Valeriana. Whether there are still any agents from such strange disease?

The anonym
08.08.2004, 11:44
Probably you swallow air during reception of nutrition, or even during conversation. See to itself, breathe a nose during meal, do not hurry up.
Saliva swallow on an exhalation. Probably will help or assist. Espumizan it is not so effective, t to the dosage at similar preparations happens on 125 3 once a day. Do not forget about the activated coal. Exclude aerated and very cold drinks, bean, cabbage. Reduce fresh vegetables and fruit, it is desirable baked or boiled. Black bread also not for you. A rasping fat to exclude too.
Obsledujtes-a gastroscopy, first of all.
It is useful to spend on drink bifidumbakterin (vials or flasks) for about a month.
Self-massage of an intestine, clockwise easy or light;mild circular movements, since the right half of stomach or belly with transition to area sigmy at the left. Valerjanka it is useful, can continue clysters, or accept inside.
All this should help or assist. Success

It is lovely
10.08.2004, 02:46
Thanks for advice or councils! And about black bread, bean, cabbage and t. I for a long time any more do not recollect item....