PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Gastroenterolog has put diaznoz an exacerbation of a pancreatitis on the basis of uzi and...

Lyudmila
07.08.2004, 19:51
Gastroenterolog has put diaznoz an exacerbation of a pancreatitis on the basis of uzi and my complaints - whether it is possible or probable (signs: the nausea, feeling perepolnenosti a stomach or belly, the temperature 37, the first day was up to 38, oshcheshcheni diskamforta in an abdominal cavity), that will advise, I drink panzinorm and motilium while nothing varies

October
08.08.2004, 15:34
I not the doctor, certainly, but have sad experience of struggle against a pancreatitis. The most important: a cold, famine and rest. If can, eat with nothing even day. Only juices: orange, grejpfrutovyj, mineralka without gas and sweet tea. Gradually expand or dilate a diet due to porridges on water, a potato boiled, etc. Exclude excitements and troubles and a cold compress on area pancreatic.

I shall be glad, if has helped or assisted.

Rasulov M.I.
08.08.2004, 18:43
The chronic inflammation of a pancreas is caused or causes by a delay of allocation and intraorganic activation of pancreatic enzymes - Trypsinum and a lipase, carrying out destruction of a tissue of a gland, reactive growth and cicatrical shrinkage of a connecting tissue which then leads sklerozirovaniju an organ, to chronic disturbance of a circulation in a pancreas. In advance of inflammatory process processes of an autoaggression have great value. Spastic strictures, inflammatory narrowing or the tumour of the big duodenal papilla interfering allocation of pancreatic juice in a duodenum, and also a failure of sphincters of the general or common cholic duct, facilitating free hit duodenal contained in a pancreat duct, the enterokinase especially containing in intestinal juice activating Trypsinum contribute to occurrence of a chronic pancreatitis. Inflammatory process can be diffusive or diffuse or be limited only to area of a head or a tail of a pancreas. Distinguish chronic hydropic (intersticial or interstitial), parenchymatous, sclerosing and a pancreatolithiasis. Current of disease fixing or lingering. On features of current allocate a chronic relapsing pancreatitis, the painful, pseudo-tumoral, latent form. Complications: the abscess, a cyst or calcificats of a pancreas, a serious diabetes mellitis, a clottage of a splenic vein, rubtsovo-an inflammatory stenosis of a pancreatic duct and a duodenal papilla, etc. At sklerozirujushchej to the form of a chronic pancreatitis can be observed an icterus owing to a prelum of a piece of the general or common cholic duct passing or taking place in her by the condensed tissue of a gland. On a background probably secondary development of a cancer of a pancreas is long a proceeding pancreatitis.
Chronic pancreatitis differentiate first of all from a tumour of a pancreas, thus great value get pankreatoangiorentgenografija, retrogradnaja
pankreatoholangiografija, echography and radioisotope scanning of a pancreas. There can be a necessity of differential diagnostics of a chronic pancreatitis with a cloelithiasis, a peptic ulcer of a stomach and a duodenum (it is necessary to consider also an opportunity of a combination of these diseases), a chronic enteritis and less often other forms of a pathology of system of digestion. I think, that you should understand with the diagnosis. Ph. 248 5055.