PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Your advice or council is necessary. Already the third person who is not seen me...

Maxim
06.08.2004, 21:52
Hello the doctor. Your advice or council is necessary. Already the third person who is not seen me since summer, speaks me that I have grown thin on behalf of, have grown thin. Study, the fifth course in the autumn has begun, I sleep there is enough a little though I eat, especially bakeries of products. The truth passed or took place a small course of reception diuretic (Furosemidum and Diacarbum), can iz-for it or this has grown thin on behalf of?

How will more quickly recover? As I have understood it is necessary to eat more and to sleep more. But what is? And so makoron naminaju, but that that to sense is not a lot of...

Loburets A.A.
08.08.2004, 04:50
On what prrichine treatment by diuretics was spent
( agents?)
Maks, you smoke?
Whether there are any chronic diseases, whether you for the expired period transferred or carried acute diseases?
What digit loss in weight since summer (in kg?)
dietolog2002@ukr. net
In process of nadbora it is possible to give the information malo-malski competent advice or council on restoration of mass of a body.