PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I many times heard and read about advantage or benefit of progrown wheat, jakob...

Ljuda
06.08.2004, 19:20
Hello! I many times heard and read about advantage or benefit of progrown wheat, ostensibly it is a lot of vitamins and t. Item And here has bought or purchased grains, prorostila (2 day) and on Monday some spoons (have at breakfast eaten grains and rostki with roots). They have seemed to me rigid enough. Next day by the evening strong abdominal pains, especially in the middle hardly above a belly-button, sharp, gripping pains and on all intestine too have begun. The stomach or belly was raose and painfully to touch, the stomach too hurts. But the temperature normal, vomitings, is not present diarrhea. Today the fourth day also becomes better not.
Whether progrown wheat can to cause? In fact in the rest I ate the same as dr. House and anybody nothing hurts.
Can in water (or in grains) were what nibud bacteria and having got inside have caused or called an inflammation? Or whether they can get stuck (grains) in an intestine? Also what now to do or make, whether can pass or take place it itself? I can eat nothing, only a little bit porridge on water, I drink tea and boiled water with honey.

Rasulov M.I.
08.08.2004, 00:40
" All passes or takes place also it will pass or take place " - tsar Moisej has told or said.