PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me it is full of disturbances GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT (a chronic gastritis, SRTK, diskenezija cholic pu...

Olga
05.08.2004, 02:55
At me it is full of disturbances GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT (a chronic gastritis, SRTK, diskenezija cholic ways, the frequent constipations, replaced diarrheas) whether the question at me such Is new is possible at all thus to take alcohol. It is noticed, that when I drink behind meal white wine or light qualitative beer (much less often), digestion proceeds much better.
And even, if that that also hurts or spazmirovano after pair drinks all as that is smoothed, and appetite becomes better. It would be desirable to hear comments of the expert on this subject. In fact everywhere blow, that alcohol is counter-indicative at illnesses or diseases GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. Certainly, I have no in view of the periods of an exacerbation. Thanks.

Egorov I.V.
07.08.2004, 20:36
Alcohol is undesirable at diseases of a liver and a pancreas. In all other cases " hearings about my mors are obviously exaggerated ". Drink to itself... On health:-)