PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Was at the gastroenterologist, senior lecturer MAPO in S-Petersburg, did or made...

Maria
05.08.2004, 23:24
Hello! Was at the gastroenterologist, senior lecturer MAPO in S-Petersburg, did or made EGD. Diagnoz-hr. gastroduodenit with povyshenoj kislotoobrazujushchej function of a stomach, a unit erosion of asters. A department in a phase of an exacerbation. SGTOD it (is obscurely written), still handed over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis - bifidobakterii 10 in 6 degrees, laktobatsilly less than 10 in 3 items. Disbios 2 items. This disbioz at me already very much for a long time, I than only did not treat it or him, I am excruciated years 6. More no deviations or rejections in the analysis are present. To me 34 years.
Purposes or Appointments: 1) kvamatel 40. For the night - 14 days
2) tsizaprid 0, 01 - 14 days
3) Enterolum 1 kap. 2 times a day. Then lineks (when this all I shall spend on drink) 1. 3 times in day of 2 weeks.
4) maaloks 1 package 4 times in den-2 weeks
Question such: I drink all this, the chair, and without that at me was unimportant or $not very well - kashitseobraznyj once a day, since morning, without slime and pains. With these tablets he at me has not improved in any way, even it is possible to tell or say uhutshilsja. There can be it from that that I them drink all at once, I asked the doctor he have told or said that they can be drunk together. I drink already them 10 days. My doctor has gone on leave, to someone to go not hochetsja, there can be you will answer my questions. Thanks.

Rasulov M.I.
07.08.2004, 03:16
Quite correct purposes or appointments.