PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! In the out-patient department I, with the preventive purpose, sdel...

mmm@hive2.sbin.org
05.08.2004, 07:41
Hello the doctor!
In the out-patient department I, with the preventive purpose, have made the analysis biles (intubation). In the received analysis the gastroenterologist has diagnosed: "developments of stagnation" (the US shows a pancreatitis and a cholecystitis), thus quantity or amount of leucocytes = 21.

It is appointed or nominated: Nitroxolinum on 2 h 4 times a day (during 7 dn.)
And Urolesanum on 8 - 10 drops 3 times a day (during 10 dn.).

At me a question in that, preparations (has read through, that Nitroxolinum has collateral effekty-kidneys, a liver) are how much adequately appointed or nominated.

That you have advised to accept?
I thank for the answer, yours faithfully, Valery Aleksandrovich, 61 year.
Kiev

Magadov M.M.
05.08.2004, 14:49
Good afternoon, Valery Aleksandrovich!
Thanks for the reference or manipulation!
I not the supporter of use of synthetic preparations at treatment pecheni-a cholic bubble (it is one system), for these purposes I use grasses and natural vegetative preparations. It is necessary to get in drugstores, the Bench of a life , the Green drugstore following products:
1. Fervital, biosorb, Rekitsen RD - all these substances are vegetative sorbents. It is necessary for you to get any of them. (One).
2. The microflora of an intestine - is more preferable Santa-Russia , she is already enough popular and effective.
3. A grass Soljanka holmovaja , Tea Soljanka holmovaja , Tea Soljanka holmovaja with runaways of a bilberry , "Lohein" granules, "Askohol" granules, a Series Keys of a life Protection of a liver. It is necessary for you to get any of the listed products (one) or (to alternate or interleave them. More preferably - " Keys of a life " - Protection of a liver.
4. A grass "Repeshok".

Grass "Repeshok". 1 table spoon of a grass makes one glass of boiled water in teployomkoj to utensils (porcelain, faience, ceramics, glass), is insisted 20 minutes, are filtered through a gauze.
To accept on 1/3 glasses 15 minutes prior to meal 3 times a day. A course - 28 days.

Further, two tea spoons of a vegetative sorbent, directly ahead of meal. Each spoon to wash down with a drink of water (tea) and carefully to chew, the formed meal to swallow and start meal.

Before the termination or ending of meal to accept 2 tablets Santa-Russia , to wash down with half of glass of water.
Vegetative sorbent and Santa-Russia to accept a course in 1 month and to repeat through 10 - 14 days 2 - 3 times.

Soljanka holmovaja -
- For a grass "SH" to prepare in a thermos at the rate of 1 table spoon on 1 glass of boiling water, to accept on 1/3 glasses right after meal, a course - up to 3 h months;
- Tea Soljanka holmovaja , tea Soljanka holmovaja with runaways of a bilberry - in teployomkoj to utensils makes one filtr-a bag, time zavarivanija - 20 minutes, at a reuse, time zavarivanija is prolonged till 25 minutes; to accept a glass right after meal 3 times a day; a course - up to 3 h months;
- "Lohein", "Askohol" - 0.5 - 1 teaspoon of granules is dissolved 0.5 glasses of warm water, 3 times day, a course - 1 month are accepted right after meal;
- Keys of a life to accept upon termination of reception of nutrition on 2 tablets 3 times day, a course - 1 month;

Also keep me posted everything, that to you occurs or happens.

Vastel@ua.fm
06.08.2004, 11:56
The dear doctor!
Many thanks for references.
In my out-patient department the doctor has told or said, that does not know your methods, therefore I have independently decided to follow a policy by your technique.
Has now borrowed or occupied in search of preparations which you have specified.
Many thanks.
Valery Aleksandrovich, Kiev

Valery
06.08.2004, 15:09
Dear doctor Magadov of M.!
I have already got following preparations:
1) Rekitsen RD
2) Santa-Russia
3) " Keys of a life " (protection of a liver)
While there is no grass repeshok (I have taken just in case a powder of a thistle)
Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to begin a course which you to me have appointed or nominated?
Thanks. Valery Aleksandrovich, Kiev