PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The request to respond the expert! Why I get fat? I eat one ovo...

The thin fatty
05.08.2004, 04:39
Hello!
The request to respond the expert!
Why I get fat? I eat one vegetables, and not plates, and basins but how speak from vegetables do not get fat, what occurs or happens in my case?

Igor Valentinovich (the Center of health)
05.08.2004, 17:45
Hello, neznakomka! All of us cellular. And the fatty cell so artful, that if to excruciate it or her diets and to not feed it or her is high-grade, on such defective or incomplete diet there is a loss by an organism of nutrients, and when we start to eat, she (a fatty cell) starts to eat in the first oched, t. e. There is a set of weight! It is certainly broken or disturbed at you also an exchange ve-in and system of mastering of nutrition. My offer is simple: once a day gr.-120 gr. Low-fat meat (fish), the Abundance of the vegetables welded or cooked on pair (a string bean, brokkoli, cabbage, carrots)
One small baked potato and greater or big portion of salad from fresh vegetables with the low-calorie seasoning which is not containing Adeps. And during the Breakfast and for the Dinner we we shall eat low-calorie, balanced, on a vegetative basis - a powerful or potent delivery. It is intended for those people who wishes to get rid of excess weight safely and effectively. With its or his help it is possible not only to grow thin, but for a long time to save results.
One my client called "igolochka" for fun. She ate so: 3 h a single delivery with perekusami in intervals. The volume perekusov was the same as well as basic reception of peep. After an eutrophy she has suddenly lost this huge appetite and for a week has grown thin for 4 kg!
This delivery into which enter: easily acquired, superfine fibers, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, an alimentary fat and extracts of grasses. And more there is a set of prescriptions of preparation of the cocktail, allowing each time to test new gustatory oshchushchuenija. Thus your weight will decrease, and the stock nutritious ve-in in an organism - to increase or be enlarged! Well and certainly still koe-that for deducing or removing in norm or rate of an exchange ve-century SIMPLY!
Write the parameters, state of health to the address of: roseox@rambler. ru