PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I passed or took place inspection of a stomach (gastroscopy) in the spring of it or this...

Elena
02.08.2004, 05:14
Hello. I passed or took place inspection of a stomach (gastroscopy) in the spring of this year, the doctor has diagnosed: a syndrome of a lazy stomach. But if before me longly not passing or longly not taking place gravity in a stomach excruciated tolko. That now became even worse, is is normal I can not, already from a small portion there is a gravity, pressure up to 140 170/100 jumps, palpitation becomes frequent, I can not is in horizontal position. To facilitate a status, it is necessary to cause a vomiting, but I cannot do or make it every day. Has passed on 2 h a single delivery (at 12 and 17 hours). Yesterday there was a desire a little to eat and in the evening (in 19 chaso). Result - besonnaja night, I can not sleep, I can not is in horizontal position, it is a little toshnit, but to cause a vomiting there is no desire. What to me to do or make?

Rasulov M.I.
04.08.2004, 04:39
To change the endoscopist. The endoscopist can write " a lazy stomach " only nekvalifitsirovanyj

Dock
05.08.2004, 01:05
Begin with most prostogo-tea with a lemon