PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I had a yellow scurf in tongue (similar as at an angina) and strange for...

Lina
30.07.2004, 02:41
I had a yellow scurf in tongue (similar as at an angina) and a strange smell from a mouth. Has made US of organs of an abdominal cavity, the doctor has told or said, that there are minor alterations in a cholic bubble, and now it practically at all. Recently I have transferred or carried strong stress, whether he could provoke the above-stated? (the doctor has told or said, that could and recommended to have a drink cholagogue agents, the truth, has not told or said what). What can you advise?

Elshanskij I.V.
31.07.2004, 08:34
I think, that you are surveyed insufficiently - it is necessary to make EGDS. As to changes in a cholic bubble - it is necessary to look or see, what is this changes. If want to address to me - call 930 35 27 with 9 00 up to 24 00 (Igor Vitalevich).

Jerboa
31.07.2004, 17:56
Dear Dohtur! And we shall search for what disease at EGDS. If you specify a reference, that a pier at a bad smell from a mouth it is necessary to do or make a gastroscopy - from me 100 dollars. Only valid such reference - without baldy. Sincerely yours...

Lina
02.08.2004, 00:07
And what such EGDS? Absolutely nothing hurts me. And how about stress?

Jerboa
02.08.2004, 17:45
EGDS - Esophagogastroduodenoscopy... A smell from a mouth
Cause, as a rule, the certain microbes. The reasons of a fur not always can be defined or determined. Smoking... For example. To bring down all on stress
It was fashionable kogda-that. So to come to LORu - to consult - that's all, that is necessary. Necessity EGDS, apparently, is clear...

Lina
04.08.2004, 02:25
Thanks.