PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At my child of 10 years constantly firm chair during n...

Natalia
02.08.2004, 02:37
Hello. At my child of 10 years constantly firm chair during several years., though a chair daily or 1 time in 2 days. As the doctor already hemorrhoids naruzhny has told or said is. To a diet I try to adhere for a long time. All advice or councils on a softening of a chair has studied or investigated. But the child all time will not drink a liquid paraffin and so forth Has asked the doctor whom the reason of a constipation, in fact a delivery contains a lot of fat and fruit. He has told or said, what is it hereditary and will cure nothing. Something can you will advise or all life it is necessary to be excruciated?

JU.E.
02.08.2004, 17:16
Alongside with the use of a fat it is necessary to drink bolshchoe quantity or amount of a liquid (not less than 1 litre a day). Otherwise the fat will not help or assist, t. To. She should bulk up in an intestine. Vtoroe-it is more to move, exercises. An intestine surveyed? If is not present, make an irrigoscopy and send results.