PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, Magadov M. of M! Already for a long time disturb abdominal pains, but pr...

The anonym
31.07.2004, 21:59
Hello the doctor, Magadov M. of M! Already for a long time disturb abdominal pains, but passed or took place, now hurts in the top part of the left party or side of a stomach or belly, hurts almost constantly, especially after meal kak-as if gravity, has made uzi, has handed over analyses speak all by way of, but hurts every day more, began to go constantly to a toilet on big if early has had breakfast literally through within an hour, sometimes I go on three times to day though not diarrhea and I eat is a little, is constant gases with very unpleasant smell, color wet varies often from svetlo yellow (before such was never) up to orange. Has and more appeared small shishka under kozhoj at the left in the field of a stomach or belly, sometimes cheshitsja. What is it with me? And how for it or this are treated?

Magadov M.M.
02.08.2004, 04:30
Hello!
To answer your questions, it is necessary for me to see results of inspections - US of a liver and a cholic bubble, a pancreas, a gastroscopy.