PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist! Recently was on reception at the oculist who to me has told or said, cht...

Alyonushka
31.07.2004, 08:42
The doctor, help or assist! Recently was on reception at the oculist who to me has told or said, that problems with my eyes (the allergy on contact lenses has begun) can be connected with a stomach. In the childhood at me was konstatirvan a gastritis, but any special treatment it was not undertaken. At me diko worthless immunity, a bad blood, low pressure also was limfodenit (like because of tubercular rods). I am constantly treated for a thrush which as to me has told or said one genikolog also can be a consequence of any gastric disease. Constantly white tongue, a heartburn. To drink I can not at all - if I touch with alcohol at once a vomiting and a poisoning. What will you advise me? Really it is necessary to go to the doctor and again pridetsja " to swallow of an intestine "?

Rasulov M.I.
31.07.2004, 18:02
Will have and not tolko-it is desirable to estimate or appreciate and acidity of a stomach, and to make the analysis on uelikobakter. I wait for you.

Alyonushka
01.08.2004, 18:39
Thanks, certainly. I even, probably, and on reception to you have come. But I live in Latvia. Doctors - everything is very dear or expensive, and, that is cheap - so badly, what even it is terrible to go there.