PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I asked you a question about mum in whom have found out...

Masha
31.07.2004, 14:41
Hello, I asked you a question about mum in whom have found out illness or disease the Crone.
At it or her the top department of a thin intestine is amazed or struck. Tell or say, please, how much or as far as it seriously, and whether there are any modern methods of treatment. The matter is that we live not in Moscow, can at us doctors not so svedujushchie. To Her have written out salofalk, but he not so helps or assists something.
And here still that, at it or her from signs only pains. And I esteemed on the Internet that there should be a chair with a blood, at it or her it or this is not present precisely, and even the analysis on a feces has appeared normal. There can be a doctor was mistaken?

The diagnosis is put on the basis of the made gastroscopy, with pronikaniem in a thin intestine, and therefrom have taken a biopsy.

Rasulov M.I.
01.08.2004, 16:07
When I shall receive results of x-ray inspection, I shall prompt you the professor better which does not know this problem in Russia.