PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me the day before yesterday attacks of a nausea and a vomiting in the evening have begun...

Andrey
31.07.2004, 18:33
Hello!
At me the day before yesterday attacks of a nausea and a vomiting in the evening have begun, the temperature up to 37, 5 has risen,
The expressed diarrhea has begun. Has started to accept smektu, Ftalazolum, then - polifepam. Yesterday the status was better, but by the evening the temperature up to 37 has again risen, 7 and I have found out a yellowing of fibers of eyes on edges or territories. Now the state of health normal, but a chair liquid and a yellowing remains. Has handed over analyses of a blood (the general or common, hepatic assay). Similar it on a hepatitis? (analyses will be ready only tomorrow to evening, and I worry and I do not know what to do or make - in fact I, possibly, is infectious!)

child
01.08.2004, 12:15
Presence of a hepatitis cannot be excluded. However it not necessarily, probably some yellowing of scleras this consequence or investigation of reaction of a liver on an intoxication.