PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The analysis shows at 3 h the years or summer child 70 mlrd/g an intestinal rod, 83 %...

Angela
30.07.2004, 17:28
The analysis shows at 3 h the years or summer child 70 mlrd/g an intestinal rod, 83 % of a hemolyzing intestinal rod, the low maintenance or contents bifido-and laktobaktery. It is the repeated analysis, former was almost same. The child erethitic, in a dream twitches and scratched at each rumbling (that is enough often. Diatesnye raschesy on cheeks, under kolenkami and on a neck. A feces in norm or rate. The course dekaris + Vermoxum has not given changes of analyses. What reasons can be at a dysbacteriosis of a similar sort and what measures will advise to accept?

Alexander
31.07.2004, 18:28
Dear Angela! My daughter almost 2 years, I treated it or her for a dysbacteriosis 1 year and 3 months so be reserved by patience, Treatment was spent by the pediatrist in a children's out-patient department (the truth an out-patient department not absolutely ordinary, but I think, that experts on treatment of a dysbacteriosis should be in any children's out-patient department), my daughter was treated polyvalent piobakteriofagom, and then gave preparations for settling an intestine by normal flora. t. e. By an intestinal rod and laktobakterijami, then again did or made the analysis on a dysbacteriosis, and then again treated. If you live in Moscow, try to address in Institute it or him Gabrichevskogo (-to mine), st the underground Water stadium, last car from the center, street Admiral Makarova the house 10, (if I have mixed street and the address I know station of the underground for certain, the car from the center precisely last, leave the underground, turn on the right (bypass pavilion the underground) and pass or take place forward a little - the building of institute will be on the left party or side of street, from its or his underground it is visible. Excuse please for putannoe an explanation.

Dr Irina
01.08.2004, 02:24
The diagnosis "dysbacteriosis" is not present. Disturbance of a parity or ratio of a normal microflora of an intestine in an organism happens at very many diseases, including at allergic, that possibly takes place at your child. It is necessary to understand in details, that primarily an allergy or this dysbacteriosis, any other reasons which have was by consequence or investigation. Without survey of the child and careful discussion of its or his anamnesis (than hurted or was ill;was sick and it was treated, that ate, etc.) difficultly to help or assist you and your child. In in-those Gabrichevskogo, probably, will spend symptomatic therapy on improvement of a microflora, but the reason will not eliminate or erase;remove, so there will be a disease. The good pediatrist is necessary. If you live in Moscow, address in Mobile medicine (a site www. mobilmed. ru) or to professor N.I.Ahminoj (ph. for record on reception 719 08 71. Success.

Dr Irina
01.08.2004, 10:22
The diagnosis "dysbacteriosis" is not present. Disturbance of a parity or ratio of a normal microflora of an intestine in an organism happens at very many diseases, including at allergic, that possibly takes place at your child. It is necessary to understand in details, that primarily an allergy or this dysbacteriosis, any other reasons which have was by consequence or investigation. Without survey of the child and careful discussion of its or his anamnesis (than hurted or was ill;was sick and it was treated, that ate, etc.) difficultly to help or assist you and your child. In in-those Gabrichevskogo, probably, will spend symptomatic therapy on improvement of a microflora, but the reason will not eliminate or erase;remove, so there will be a disease. The good pediatrist is necessary. If you live in Moscow, address in Mobile medicine (a site www. mobilmed. ru) or to professor N.I.Ahminoj (ph. for record on reception 719 08 71. Success.