PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. At my friend ulcer DPK which 5 years ago treated in with...

Alenka
31.07.2004, 21:21
Hello the doctor. At my friend ulcer DPK which 5 years ago treated in a hospital. But since then every spring and autumn there are exacerbations. Nearby 2 h years we coped with these exacerbations by means of broth of a root alteja. And in it or this to year this trouble has comprehended or overtaken us already the second zar for an autumn and grasses do not help or assist. Prompt, whether it is possible kak-for him to help or assist that? To spend on drink any medicines, and not just obesbalivajushchy Almagelum? To its or his doctor to go you will not force. He very obstinate and in its or his hospital it is possible to take away only on fast, when already absolutely nevmogotu. And I do not wish to lead up up to such. A week we do not sleep at night. Help or assist! Thankful in advance.

Loburets A.A.
01.08.2004, 06:27
Antacids as a unique agent at a peptic ulcer almost neeffektiveny.
1. AT ulcer DPK in case of positive morphological and ureaznogo the test or dough from aim bioptatov (the ulcer, assotsiirovannaja with helibakteriej pilori) is offered
The seven-day scheme or plan of treatment of a duodenal ulcer.
- OMEPRAZOL 20 - 2 times a day (in the morning and in the evening, not later than 20 hours, with an interval between receptions at 12 o'clock).
- klaritromitsin (klatsid) 250 2 times a day.
- Metronidazolum of 500 mg 2 times a day in the extremity or end of meal.
After the termination or ending of a course to continue treatment (within 5 weeks kvatamelem 40 mg in one step in the evening (at 19 20 o'clock).
2. At a ulcer not assotsiirovanoj with helibakteriej pilori (negative tests - ureaznyj and morphological from aim bioptatov, taken in an antral department of a stomach)
The following scheme or plan is offered:
- kvatamel (or its or his analogues such as famotidine, famotsid, gastrosidin) - 40 in day - unitary in the evening (it is better at 19 20 o'clock)
- An antacid one of listed (maaloks, remagel, gasterin gel) - as a symptomatic agent.
I wish your friend to the prompt convalescence.